Another week, another delicious Wildtree meal in the books! Checkout the recipe below for these easy buffalo chicken wraps.
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Wildtree Blazin’ Buffalo Blend
- A few dashes of Frank’s hot sauce
- Tortillas (personal preference on type, or a bun works too!)
- Romaine Lettuce/Spinach or any type of preferred greens
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch dressing – we made Wildtree’s ranch dressing with mayo and milk – Mmmmmm!
- Chopped onions and/or celery
This meal is so easy to make! Simply add the three chicken breasts to a crock-pot, add buffalo & hot sauce, let cook for 3-4 hours on high, or 6-8 hours on low.
Once chicken is complete, simply shred with two forks, add to tortilla, and top with your favorite fixings! The ranch dressing we made was so delicious, I think I’ll continue making my own ranch from now on. It’s worth the two minutes of prep time!